Monday, January 23, 2012

What goes into 'Life Meets Digital'?

I am Vijay, a Software Architect by profession. I am passionate about Entrepreneurship, Business, Finance, Information Technology and History. After working in IT for 12+ years, I quit my plum job recently to be my own boss. I believe in sharing knowledge and experience; this blog is an attempt in that endeavor.

Life has become convenient and comfortable with the advent of new technology over last few decades. With the developments in Information Technology (IT), human life has seen never-before capabilities that enhances quality of life. The touch-points of IT with human existence can be seen in every walk of life these days - be it in Retail, Travel, Banking, Stock Markets or Government.

Through this blog I would be presenting my views, opinions and ideas on how IT has influenced - and continues to do so - our day-to-day life. I would be describing the application of IT with focus on End-user, Enterprise and Industry / Government. I could be throwing-in my ideas on what could potentially be done in different domains with IT.

I hope these tidbits of knowledge and learnings could be beneficial to someone, somewhere across the globe - small world made smaller through Internet !

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vijay,

    Look forward to your posts!

    Regards
    Raj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vijay,

    Kiran Rao here (don't be fooled by the Curious Techizen name, its just my tech blogger alias :D) Just came across this blog. Great idea. I have always wanted to be able to make some difference at the grassroots level through the use of technology. Really happy to find that someone I have always looked up to has already started such an initiative. Looking forward to posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kiran ! Appreciate your comments. I hope the information and discussion in this blog would help folks to get a perspective of what is already available and trigger entrepreneurial thoughts. Will look forward to your comments too :-)

    ReplyDelete