Thursday, February 9, 2012

E-Commerce India - For the book lovers...

If I want to buy books online, I tend to go to http://flipkart.com. That is the de facto site for me to browse books and buy them - if I find ones of my liking. No more going to the book-shops. Saves me irritation from driving in traffic and also time. I can enjoy the luxury of browsing books according to my whim and fancy, without having to move across sections in the physical book store. Hopping from one book to another relevant one through recommendations is a boon to book lovers.
There is no doubt that brick-and-mortar book stores had negative impact after the online ones have become popular.
Publishers have nothing to lose as their sales have increased rather.Customers like me are having fun with browsing all the books online - definitely the beneficiary in the whole game ! Isn't that not the crux of any business - making customer happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment