Sunday, February 26, 2012

Travel planning and arrangements


I think people have not explored the amazing travel destinations in India yet. If I want to travel to a new place, how would I make appropriate bookings in that location? How would I know what are the spots to visit in that location? Are the local travel agents not the best ones to guide and assist in deciding the trip plan - where to stay, what to see, how much time would be required at each stop, what should be the sequence of stops etc?

http://traveltriangle.com seems to address that requirement very aptly. One can even chat with the agents online and customize a trip. The best part is getting multiple quotes for a travel request. I can chose the one I like and book the trip online. There is enough information in formats like virtual tour, photos and videos corresponding to standard tour packages.

Travel planning and making arrangements is simplified with IT now. One needs to have interest, money and time. I guess the first and last among those are difficult to find :-)

1 comment: