Sunday, March 4, 2012

Online Reviews for Restaurants in India


If I am a food buff, where would I go every week to appease my taste buds? Who would suggest me good places to eat in my city? How do I know about different cuisines near my house? The answer lies in sites like http://zomato.com.

Why would I risk going to a place if all my neighbors think that the restaurant is bad. It is not just about the cuisine and taste, but it is also about the hygiene, neatness, service and so many other parameters. The reviews from folks who visited the restaurant help me decide on going to a specific restaurant. There are many ways to browse through the restaurants on this site and search for them as well.

If I know the menu up-front, I can almost decide what I want to order at the restaurant. Zomato site hosts photos, menu, reviews and other related info about each restaurant in the city (currently supporting only a few cities).

DO check out the team working for Zomato at http://zomato.com/about. At the end of the day, It's not just about technology, but people who make it happen too !

No comments:

Post a Comment