Friday, March 2, 2012

E-Commerce India - Sunglasses, Eyeglasses & Contact Lens online



Can you identify the segment to which all these brands belong to? If you are not a fan of sunglasses or not wearing one, it is unlikely that you could have guessed it right. They are the brands of sunglasses (and even eyeglasses?) offered at http://gkboptical.com for online buying. There are about 5000 products on offer through their site and 40+ designer brands of glasses.

I went for eye-checkup long back and was recommended eye-glasses for rectification of minor defect. I had to try out almost 100 frames in the shop to determine the right fit for me. My long & thick nose was not co-operative with many frame bridges. I was finally given a customized one :-)

From this site, I can chose the frame size, shape, brand, material, frame type and also colors. Each and every sunglass on the website has a model number. Looks like I get good deals on the site too. So, I could try out glasses in the brick-and-mortar shops, come back and place an order online for a better price. That might sound a little cheap, but is that not the reason why companies like these have both offline and online presence? :-)

3 comments:

  1. Buy sunglasses online India, and you would get the best deal, along with ensuring that each and everything that you do in the sun would now become a breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to buy sunglasses online in India and get the best deal, then you are most welcome at @deals4opticals . After visiting the website, I am sure you will be much benefited.

    www.deals4opticals.com

    ReplyDelete